UNIG Infrastructure Company Limited is one of the enterprises established the UNIG GROUP, for the implementation of large-budget, high-performance and technical Construction and Infrastructure projects in various sectors of Nigeria.
The main activities are limited to the implementation of infrastructure projects. Among which the priority is the following directions:
- Construction of engineering networks and communications: pipelines, water supply, oil transportation, drainage, power, telecommunications cables and communication cables, including fiber-optic lines.
- Road construction, reconstruction, repair and maintenance. Including roads with a hard (non-asphalt) coating with the use of polymeric additives such as “Dorzin”.
- Construction of bridges, overpasses, tunnels, pontoon crossings, Jetties for ferry Services.
- Civil construction, high-rise construction, Malls, Supermarkets, warehouses, hotels, office centers and general landscaping.
- Engineering, project management and design, architectural planning, topographic surveying, geodetic and geological works.
- Water supply systems, pressure stations, natural water treatment systems, storm and domestic sewage and sewerage.
- Systems of energy supply, solar systems and solar energy, optimization of energy supply, technology “smart home”. Modernization of power plants, restoration, replacement of equipment, hydroelectric power stations, construction of dams.
- Systems of land reclamation, irrigation,flood Control, Design with Nature water supply and sanitation. Installation of drip irrigation systems and circular irrigation systems “Fregat”.
- Designing and construction of enterprises for the production of industrial products and food products. Supply of equipment and implementation of effective management.
- Extraction of sand. Use of dredgers. Hydraulic deposition of soil and territories. Land reclamation.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling.
We implement schemes for financing projects through the signing of agreements on the creation of joint Venture activities, concessions, leases, public-private partnerships and, of course, tender contracts.
UNIG and our partners are ready to implement the above mentioned works through investment of projects through attraction of both direct investments and long-term loans and creation of joint ventures.
Click here to read the profile of UNIG Infrastructure